Saturday, December 1, 2012


Monday, November 5, 2012

Okay, this week has been crazy. We lost an entire family because we (and when I say we I mean my companion) Went over the heads of our higher ups and told this 9 year old kid we´d baptize him even though his parents aren´t members, married, or interested in keeping the commandments... which isn´t allowed in the church. obviously because our goal is eternal families. Anyway, needless to say our president said no, but the family had already invited everyone over and bought the white clothes and everything, so we had to go to the house in front of everyone and tell them that our president said no. the mom got so mad that she pulled a Natalie Sheppard and called the authorities of the church :p you have no clue how much trouble we were in... now the family says our church isn´t of God and they never want anything to do with it again. but Elder Piotroski wrote them a letter saying that it wasn´t the fault of the church, it was our fault because we went over everyone´s heads just because my companion wanted a baptism before his transfer.... it´s been an insane past week...
Well, I have a new companion now. Elder Otaño. he´s cool, doesn´t talk much, always looks mad. reminds me of me when I first got here :p tune in next week for more from the adventures of Elder Sheppard: México Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment