Friday, January 24, 2014

January 20 2014:

HOLA FAMILIA!!!!!!!

Alrighty, so right now, not a ton of stuff has happened this week, but a couple did get married! he`s a member, she wasn`t, til we baptized her >:) the Rush Hour duo`s doin`work! which is probably why they left u together another change :p but they`re changing our area, or changing u to a new one I guess... We`re now gonna share a ward with two sister missionaries, so we`ll ee how that goes :p
Other than that, we haven`t gotten to our new area yet, so I`ll save the ninja stories for next week, haha. here`s a picture, I used to think I couldn`t get any more handsome... haha! okay, I`ll have more for y`all next week, straight for Rush Hour 2, now that our first movie ended >:)

Stay in school!

Elder Stormy Sheppard

No comments:

Post a Comment