Saturday, January 4, 2014

December 30 2013

HOLA FAMILIA!

Okay, so this eek wasn´t too full of surprises, but it was awesome talking to you guys! Christmas was good, we spent it with the district, so we´re becoming pretty united :)
So, I´ve been thinking a lot about how New Years is coming up, and how I have to change my toothbrush.... ANYWAY, we´ve found so many new people who are seaching for their TRUE purpose in life, and ho are gonna start the year with drastic, but necessary changes, and I´m really happy for them. I´m also thinking about how hilarious it is that 2 years ago we were all saying it was gonna be the end of the world... haha, but we´re still here :p I don´t kno, I guess this week, I´ve just had a lot of time to reminisce...
I really dont have a ton to say, but I hope you all had a good Christmas, and I hope you all start the New Year well. in 5 months I´ll see you all in person, and I´ll be able to say that the whole year of 2013, I lived in Mexico :)
Talk to you next week. Stay in school. remember hy we´re here :p

Elder Stormy Sheppard

No comments:

Post a Comment