Tuesday, July 16, 2013


July 15 2013

BLOG:

¡Hola Familia!!!!!

Thanks for writing and emailing me so much! :D oh that`s right... you haven`t... hahaha, it`s cool. so this week, we had 3 baptisms! I`m finally starting to get a hold of this whole "recognizing the spirit" concept. this family was prepared for a long time though, when we found them, they actually found us haha. God has been blessing us so much in this area and I`m so grateful for that. really that`s the only update for this week. the new mission is great :) I`m having a great time. I think I`ll be in this ward for a while, which is both good and bad. I`ve realized something in my mission and more specifically in this ward: there are good members, and there are members who make a complete mockery of God and the Atonement of his son Jesus Christ. The truth is that has bothered me a lot today after hearing the stories of things that have happened here, but we all just gotta remember Moroni 10:27, which makes me feel a little better. there`s a lost to be changed, and 11 months to change it all :p well, be safe! stay in school and all that good stuff.

Elder J. Stormy Sheppard


IMG_0039.JPGIMG_0039.JPG
2248K   View   Share   Download  

IMG_0041.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment