Wednesday, May 14, 2014

This is Stormy blog for April 19 2014

What up FAMILIA???

So, I feel like, this tranfer, I`ve gone through a drastic change. I went from a 1 bathroom, 1 bedroom house to a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom house. Haha, I guess this is what it`s like living with the mission secretaries... :p Anyway, my new comp (and my last one, this time for sure :p) is Elder Cea, From El Salvador. I`ve already known him for like, 7 months, but we were never companions before this transfer. Actually, I was his district leader, remember, when I was in Salamanca? now we`re both Zone Leaders together! Haha, I know no one knows, or even really cares what all that means, but I think it´s pretty cool :p We really have our work cut out for us though, because there`s NOTHING in the way of progress here. I don´t know what they were doing here for 7 and a half months, but I´m pretty sure I´m here to help fix it in some way :p anyway, I live with two other missionaries too (again), and that´s alright too. when I have news, I`ll let you know, haha. Until then,

Stay in School!
Elder Stormy Sheppard

No comments:

Post a Comment