Monday, December 9, 2013

December 9, 2013

HOLA FAMILIA!

Alright, so last week I didn´t write. Sorry. this week was better anyway.
So! last week, we found so many new investigators in Salamanca, but go figure, this week was transfer week, and guess who got transfered right when we found people to baptize? that´s right. yours truly. I´m no longer a district leader in the Salamanca district. I'm now a Zone Leader in the Celaya Norte Zone. haha yeah, I´m pretty much the best >:)
Anyway, I´m attaching some pictures to this of some pictures I took before I left, and also a picture of me and my new companion, Elder Poma. he´s from Peru, and from the like, 4 hours I´ve spent with him, he seems pretty cool. he´s been on a mission 11 months, and he speaks english, so that´s tight. also, he´s WAY motivated to work so this time around I don´t think I´ll be thinking for 2 people. haha, this guy knows how to use his brain. I think this´ll be a nice new chapter for me. No one knows me here, but the Elder whose place I took already told all the members I´m from Africa, haha so I´m gonna have some fun with that >:) and my comp´s gonna go along with the joke too, so I already like him haha. anyway, that´s my piece for this week. there are really no updates because I´ve only been here for 4 hours :p but next week I´m sure to have some stories. I think I´ve pretty much had companions from all of South America now...

Stay in school! stay in church! stay awesome, for those of you that are, and get awesome for those of you that aren´t, hahaha.

With love,
Elder Stormy Sheppard

No comments:

Post a Comment