Monday, June 17, 2013


May 27 2013

Blog Time:

Familia! Como esta?  okay, so this week has been npretty much a repeat of the last.  Fabiola spoke with the mission president again, and still can't be baptized.  I have no idea why but I'm sick of it.  also  she lost her keys somewhere in the vicinity of the church yesterday, and we actually haven't been able to leave the building since haha. it's so far from our house and she's our only ride. we didn't sleep here, haha but we did have to come back in a taxi today to help her search again. we've been here since 9:30am, and that's really the only big even of this week...I've also officially been on a mission for a year and 5 days :) how cool's that? but I've realized that I still don't know anything :p I'll keep you guys posted, but eat your fruits and vegetables ad stuff. 
p.s. the president and I don't get along so well...Elder Sheppard 

No comments:

Post a Comment