Monday, June 17, 2013

BLOG TIME:  June 10 2013

Okay everyone! how's life? how's America? Well Mexico and I are great:) we've decided to really get into the grind this week, and we've found like 5 new people!and two of them have already accepted the gospel :) I've strengthened my testimony in a ton of things this week, one of them being fasting. that's definitely one thing that's never failed me out here. as for Fabiola, still can't be baptized, but we're working on it, because she's the one that's been preaching and helping us find all of these new people she's a better church member than most of the church members I know, so we gotta get her in the water haha. well, that's all for this week.  Its been fantastic.  11 months left my friends. . .

Elder Sheppard

No comments:

Post a Comment