Friday, May 10, 2013

April 8, 2013

Family, hey, okay, so this week, nothing too drastic happened this week, honestly I need to start stepping up my game.  a lot of missionaries that come up on the year mark end up falling into laziness, and I need to get out of that rut before it starts.  I ate the hottest salsa I've ever eaten here. it was from the US. and it almost made my EARS BLEED it was so bad. also , story of the week: this woman ran up to us it the street and yelled, "MORMONS"?!?! and we were like, "...yes...?" and she says, "YOU'RE POLYGAMISTS THEN! I'M READING A BOOK THAT JOHN SMITH WROTE WHERE HE SAYS HE'S IN HELL BECAUSE HE HAS 7 WIVES!!!" then she said this insult that I can't explain in English, and walked away.  If she would've stayed, I would've said this insult that I can't explain in English, and walked away.  If she would've stayed, I would've said, "Lady, there are so many things wrong with what you just said, that I'm not even gonna dignify you, or the pastor who told you to tell us that garbage, with a response. "hahaha there's so much to learn here and I have a lot of work to do folks, keep praying stay in school and all that. talk to ya next week.
_____Elder Sheppard

No comments:

Post a Comment