Friday, May 10, 2013

April 1, 2013

Hola Familia,

Haha well, I've finally been on a mission 10 months.  I'm comin' up on that one year mark. just here to fill you all in, okay, so my companion was transfered this morning randomly...the only one I've gotten along with so far and we were together the shortest time...go figure, anyway,  have a new companion now that seems kind of dry, but we'll see.   you can't judge a book by it's cover anyway.  Fabiola is still working on leaving her work behind she has said that she wants to get baptized, but we've  explained to her that she can't do it while she's working in what she is working in, let's see...hmmm...well, I'm in a very positive mood about my new companion so hopefully this goes well.  I received a letter this week  that pretty much changed my whole outlook on the mission and life in a good way. well I'm off to change some lives! good luck with everything and I'll talk to you in a month over Skype, family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment