Monday, March 31, 2014

March 24 2014
Hola Familia,

Okay, so this week, number wise, has probably been my best week in the mission, and I feel really good about it :)
My comp, Elder Flores, and I, are getting along swimmingly, and yesterday I turn 22 mission months old :p It feels so crazy knowing that I´ll be home in such a short time, but It doesn´t really effect the work. Oh! this week, we found 10 new investigators, And they´re all, as E Flores says, "PURO PODER!" They´re all so awesome, and they all went to church. There´s one family, the Cruz family, Who loved the church meeting. Jorge already wants to get baptized, And the rest of his family went for their first time yesterday. it was awesome, they´re gonna progress a TON. But that´s really my only update, we´re working even harder than before now that the end is near, And I feel better and better about it every day. I´ve now filled up tow journals here with mission stories as well as self evaluation, and I´m starting my 3rd today. This has been the best experience that´s happened to me in my 21 years of earthly existence, and I´m ready to keep going :)

Stay in school!

Elder Stormy Sheppard

No comments:

Post a Comment